Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Hackney (E9) – East London, London, United Kingdom
- £26 per hour
- Start Date:
- Contract Period:
- 6 months
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 April 2023
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated & award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Dietitian to take on a new ongoing contract role.
Contract Type: Locum 6 month contract
Dietitian Pay Rate: A£267 per hour (assignment rate)
Benefits of working with us:
* Fully online and paperless registration service
* Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
* Exclusive access to roles that aren’t available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we’ve recently recruited to.
* A£250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped – T&Cs apply)
* Registration body costs covered based on length of service (T&Cs apply)
* Find your own job bonus – Receive A£250 for bringing your own position to us
* Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years experience
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
* Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Requirements of the Dietitian:
* Degree or equivalent in dietetics
* Recent experience working as an Dietitian
* Registered with the HCPC to work in the UK
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above now.
We welcome applications from Band 5, Band 6 & Band 7 Dietitians with a passion in nutrition, experience working with nutritionists & health nutrition as we have many dietitian roles that could be suitable.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this Dietitian role as we need to meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.