- Lisboa – Portugal
- Main Industry:
- Search Media Jobs
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 April 2023
What are we looking for
At Cosentino (cosentino) we are looking for a Designer Sales Manager for Lisbon, who will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment, in full expansion, surrounded by numerous challenging projects that you can be part of.
As a Designer Sales Manager, you will be responsible for establishing Cosentino products as the first choice of interior design firms and independent interior designers. You will actively identify, pursue, and increase sales and brand awareness by building solid relationships with interior designers and related contractors, through a physical approach, while coordinating and collaborating with another Cosentino Sales Team.
What you will do
– Create short- and long-term sales plan to penetrate interior design firms to gain specifications and sales of work surfaces, flooring, interior cladding, exterior facades, etc
– Develop new project opportunities through personal sales efforts and professional relationships with designers
– Actively represent and promote Cosentino´s brand and products to the interior design community through:
– Hosting and attendance of local chapter events for targeted associations
– Participating in interior designers´ fairs and relevant tradeshows
– Leading exclusive events for interior top designers in different setups, leveraging our Cosentino Center.
– Maintaining an active presence in social media/blogs / specialized magazines/design schools, contributing to Cosentino´s brand building in the design industry
– Gather and share market intelligence information, as it relates to trends (e.g. colors, textures, patterns, etc) and materials
– Maintain the accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within the project management database (CRM)
– Report daily activity and monitors customer databases through CRM software: Salesforce.
– Responsible for the timely management and communication across all parties to ensure successful sales implementation of programs
– Manage own sales budget and maintains discipline to stay within assigned sales and expense budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
– Coordinate with Cosentino Account Managers, business partners, fabricators, and installation contractors to ensure the successful realization of local project execution. sec
What you need to succeed
. 2+ years of relevant interior design industry sales experience, with solid technical, design-oriented solutions.
. Candidates like you, with established, proven track records developing B2B / outgoing sales activities, and nurturing an ecosystem based on your technical background, are ideal.
What we do offer
We need to develop our market in Portugal with the help of our Design Sales Manager ensuring the best relationship with the architect and designer community
At COSENTINO, our purpose is to inspire People through innovative and sustainable spaces. We are the world-leading producer of architectural and decorative surfaces. Our products are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for either home and business spaces, such as Kitchen and Baths worktops, outdoor open spaces, facades, etc. Innovation, sustainability, functionality and beauty describe our value proposition to the different market stakeholders and end Clients. cosentino
With a presence in more than 100 Countries and 5 continents, our business keeps growing consistently in all geographies. as well as career opportunities for Talented people like you.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.