SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We’re looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for and why us?
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, who explore, analyze and lead the solution they envision. You are a great fit if: you are passionate about making sense of huge amounts of data, enabling critical decisions, and creating new ways to look at and drive all aspects of a rapidly growing business (post-IPO in hypergrowth mode) through data insights.
If you are a data scientist that loves making sense out of large amounts of otherwise disconnected data, applying data algorithms, has expertise in statistical learning, and has enabled predictive machine learning features and models, then join the organization that is driving and delivering the company’s data-driven strategy. We believe in data strategy that enables fast-term value, medium-term competitive advantage, and long-term incremental business growth.
This is a highly-visible role, where you will be reporting directly to the VP of Data, Analytics & Governance, interacting with the leadership, enabling critical business decisions, creating a tangible value of millions of USD through data and a competitive advantage for the company. By accepting this challenge, you’ll be able to create some massive deliverables, valuable both for your further career development at SentinelOne as well as an impressive resume on the global market overall.
What will you do?
- You will be a contributing member of our Data, Analytics & Governance group of 9, made up of experts in analytics, data architecture, infrastructure management, pipeline development & optimization, reporting & visualization, and data governance & management practices.
- You will be responsible for taking a significant role in generating advanced data insights and developing data features and predictive models that apply to various areas across SentinelOne’s business.
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of marketing strategies & tactics, suggest improved revenue opportunities, and determine KPIs that have the greatest correlation to company success.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of data from new internal and external or third-party sources.
- Implement and improve testing capabilities that verify results and monitor business outcomes from models in test and production.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Degree in Computer Science / SW Engineering or equivalent.
- Several years of experience in Analytics and Inference Data Science disciplines.
- Experience with SQL, Python, and the most common data science toolkits (Google Vertex is a significant plus), data management principles & tools.
- Must have – handson experience with GCP and Google’s data ecosystem (Datastore, BigQuery etc.).
- Working experience or familiarity with business intelligence tools (i.e., Tableau, Data Studio, Looker) and knowledge of how to visualize data effectively for a given study or project.
- Working knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence; knowledge of a variety of ML techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks; as well as advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Expertise in exploratory data analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to operate in a team, both independently and with others from different backgrounds and geographies – sometimes leading and sometimes following.
- Focusing on even the slightest of details without becoming all-consumed.
- Very strong communication skills, verbal and written in English language, incl. excellent ability and commitment to writing technical documents.
What we offer you
Salary from 4000 EUR/month.
Yearly % bonus depending on the performance of the company, paid out in 2 installments.
*The final base salary component can be increased accordingly to individual skills and experience of the selected candidate.
On top of that you may look forward to:
- Flexible working hours & Full remote within Slovakia; optional membership in Regus co-working spaces; in Czechia we also have offices in Prague or Brno
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units) not options; 4 years vesting with 1 year cliff and then quarterly, stock refresh yearly
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays off (e.g. 4 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too – mostly in Czechia expensed as business trip (sport, BBQ, charity etc.)
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.