We’re TheyDo, a fully remote SaaS B2B organisation, pioneering a groundbreaking software category – Customer Journey Management.
In December 2022, we secured a €12M Series A funding round, with angel investment from industry giants Intercom, Miro, and Calendly. We support and partner with renowned enterprise organisations such as IBM, Adidas, and Cisco, helping them navigate the intricate landscape of customer journey mapping.
We kicked off 2024 with a global team of 65 TheyDoers, representing over 30 nationalities across 20 countries, though this marks just the beginning.
Join our exciting journey as we scale to over 100 by the end of this year!
At TheyDo, our customers’ success translates into our success. The mission of the Customer Success team is to drive the successful adoption and expansion of the TheyDo platform among key Enterprise clients. Our Customer Success team acts as strategic project managers for our customers, helping to keep customers on track as they mature toward Journey Management Excellence.
About the role
The Customer Success Manager will act as the primary day-to-day contact for their assigned enterprise accounts, building custom success plans for each customer to ensure these organisations maximise their usage of TheyDo. The Customer Success Manager will directly collaborate with our rapidly growing Sales, Enablement and Product teams and report to the Customer Success Team Lead. You’ll be a key player in influencing Journey Management maturity among your assigned accounts and aiding in TheyDo’s continued growth as a leader in the rapidly evolving Journey Management space.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Manage Enterprise Accounts from pre-sale vetting to onboarding, annual renewal and expansion
- Act as your customers’ go-to resource to guide their adoption of TheyDo across their organisation
- Success in this role will include (but is not limited to) NRR, Time-to-Value and NPS metrics
- Collaborate with internal teams to aid TheyDo adoption and expansion
- Oversee the renewal process for assigned customers
- Lead expansion efforts with assigned customers
- Organize regular customer check-ins and business reviews
- Aid in developing processes for the growing Customer Success team
- Ensure smooth account transition from Sales to Enablement to Customer Success
- Facilitate TheyDo adoption in collaboration with the Enablement team
- Collaborate with Product team using customer feedback to improve the platform
- Work with the Marketing team to curate customer testimonials and references
- Contribute to developing a world-class Customer Experience organization
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years professional experience with at least 3+ years in a Customer Success role
- Experience managing a high-volume of Enterprise accounts, ideally with direct experience managing both renewal and expansion conversations
- An empathetic, motivated and proactive team player who won’t be afraid to advocate on behalf of their customers or to help find solutions to sometimes ambiguous problems
- Experience negotiating enterprise contracts is a major plus
- Knowledge of Service Design and scaling CX is a plus
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a dynamic, fast-growing work environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, working fluidly with remote teams and excelling in customer-facing settings
- Proficiency in guiding action-oriented meetings and a natural inclination for problem-solving
- Confidence, motivation to grow, fearlessness to fail, and a relentless drive to enhance processes
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and pre-IPO equity – we like to give our employees ownership with our stock package. When TheyDo succeeds, we all succeed
- Fully remote working with flexible hours – we’re staunch advocates for autonomy and flexibility.
- Company events – we regularly connect in-person to strategise, reflect or simply have fun. Our most recents offsites were held in the Netherlands and Spain
- Flexible holiday days – we love what we do, and equally love taking a break. We expect you to take a minimum of 25 days per year (in addition to public holidays)
- Professional development reimbursement – we value learning and are happy to support you with books/conferences/courses that will benefit you in your role
- Mental health/wellness reimbursement – we’ll support you in looking after your body/mind (meditation, mindfulness, or a yoga/gym membership)
- Paid parental leave – we’ll provide financial support and time off for you to bond with the newest little members of your family (6 months for the primary carer, and 6 weeks for the secondary carer – fully paid)
- Home office or co-working support – we offer everyone the choice of home office reimbursement or co-working support
- Latest tech & tools – Macbook Air, Pro or laptop, we want you to have the equipment that you’re most comfortable with. We use tools such as Gather, Slack, Notion, Loom, and G:Suite to work collaboratively and asynchronously
- Continuous growth of our benefits package as we continue to grow in size
To any recruitment agencies, we appreciate you would like to support us but we do not accept any unsolicited CVs or introductions.
Our core values are the driving force behind every decision we make.
We ‘Journey together’ along a path of collaboration and synchronization. In everything we do, we ‘Own it’, never shying away from taking action or making decisions. Our ‘Cloaks off’ mentality ensures that transparency and integrity reign supreme. Moreover, ‘Customer Fueled’ innovation is at the heart of our work, as we know that the success of our product is directly linked to how we involve our customers in the process.
TheyDo is an equal opportunities employer. Our customers are diverse, and we believe our organisation should be, too. We nurture an inclusive culture where everyone feels equally important, no matter their background or status. We will never discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education, or race.
If you are a woman or part of an underrepresented group, we encourage you to apply. Even if you don’t check every box — your skills and perspective could be just what we need to succeed. We value diversity and know you bring something unique to the table!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.