We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to empower and enable customers to achieve their desired objectives using Loctax at the same time as delivering a world-class service. You’ll be collaborating with various teams to solve customer challenges and day-to-day questions and most importantly guiding your customers to be successful. You will have exposure to all areas of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to learn and to be part of our growing family!
What is Loctax?
We are the first-ever B2B SaaS collaborative tax governance platform.
By bringing together internal and external stakeholders, Loctax helps to achieve full control over tax risks, compliance, advisory projects, audits and other tax responsibilities. It empowers multinational companies to digitalise their tax function and to communicate clearly about their total tax contribution.
Who Are We?
We are a ‘remote-first’, and a highly collaborative and united bunch with teammates spread across .
We strive towards building an informal and transparent company culture whilst being advocates for people coming from diverse backgrounds.
We are proud to be backed by tax industry front-runners as well as top VC funds from and . Building software products that solve complex problems is our passion; we love doing that in a welcoming and motivating environment. Good vibes only ✌️.
What will you do?
- Empower and enable customers to be successful; meeting their goals using Loctax.
- Collaborate with our customers to build and execute customer success plans driving adoption and growth throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Proactively troubleshoot and problem-solve a variety of questions, working across the various teams to find the best solutions for our customers and users.
- Partnering closely with our sales and product department & other internal stakeholders to provide feedback and drive growth.
- Scaling adoption by using virtual tools and standardised materials to manage day-to-day operations.
- Use data-driven approaches to identify risks and opportunities across your customer base, proactively communicating and addressing them.
- Must-Have: Tax Background
- You will be based in the EU/UK or on CET +/- 2 hours, this is a must-have requirement for this position.
- 4-7 years of experience as a client-facing tax consultant (direct tax / indirect tax/transfer pricing / international tax) at an international consultancy firm (Big 4 or other).
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills are a must, as you’ll be communicating with our customers daily.
- You’ll be comfortable speaking to stakeholders at all levels across various departments.
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills; formulate solutions that deliver real business value.
- You can think outside a box and have demonstrated your creativity with customer engagement and problem-solving.
- You are a self-starter who thrives on autonomy, enjoys a rapid pace and wants to make a difference and drive success.
- We’re looking for a real cheerleader! Willing to help, support and advise those around you, and open to collaboration and constructive feedback to evolve in the role.
Perks of being a Loctaxer…
Remote first culture – work from home or if you prefer, we can offer you an allowance for a co-working space.
Annual leave – enhanced holiday plus any local public holidays.
Birthday day off – enjoy an extra day off on your birthday.
Competitive salary – we pay in line with post-seed stage tech startups.
Share options – the opportunity to participate in our share option plan.
Top tech gear – we provide you with the tech setup of your choice so you can build your ideal remote office (applicable to employees only).
Learning budget – a budget for learning is on us. Whether you want to attend a customer success or tax conference, do a course or purchase books or tools, we want to support you as much as possible.
Team off-sites – legendary (if we can say so ourselves) team off-sites.
Mental health support – a free subscription to our employee mental health app, Spill.
A passionate team that will help you grow as the cheerleader that you are.
The Real Stuff
Loctax embraces and is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. We are dedicated to building a team representing various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If this sounds like the sort of environment for you then we’d love to hear from you.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.