- Vienna, Austria, Austria
- Main Industry:
- Search Customer Service & Call Centre Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Customer services
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 14 April 2023
Customer Service Employee (Remote) – # GH
Join this global company in life sciences as their new Customer Service Specialist!
This is a company with products such as medical devices, laboratory products and bio-pharmaceuticals.
You will have the opportunity to grow within a large organisation where you will not feel as just a number, but as someone that truly has an impact on the end user!
You will be working with interesting products, making you an expert and expanding your knowledge! This is all great for your personal profile!
This position can be done fully remotely anywhere in Austria!
* Great internal training
* Good for personal development
* Opens doors in the future
* International company
* Meet people from different countries
* Great for your network
* You will completing order processing
* You will be communicating and coordinating with customers
* You are going to be providing product and delivery information
* You will request for certificates and all documents relevant to the transport
* You have good German and English (spoken and written, fluent)
* You know how to work independent
* You are an organizational talent
* You know how to show ommitment and enthusiasm
* You have a great knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this job appeals to you please apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website or send it to me, Gilson Heitinga, on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.