Customer Service Advisor Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Customer Service Advisor in our company, Gallagher. This vacancy is based in Ipswich. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Customer Service Advisor Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Ipswich
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-29
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Customer Service Advisor Job Detail
(Entry-Level – Full Training Provided!)
Based within our Ipswich waterfront office, you will be first point of contact for motor claims within the FNOL (first notification of loss) Team. You will be working directly under the team leader to ensure all information is taken accurately and client data capture requirements are adhered to.
- Review and record claims, check policy coverage, and allocate appropriate codes and reserves.
- Ensure all client specific questions are asked and all data is collected and recorded.
- Respond to all written and phone enquiries in a clear and quick manner.
- Ensure compliance with clients’ processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with clients by providing a friendly and efficient service.
- Sell the benefits of approved repairer network.
- Overcome and address challenges, and ensure every effort is made to overcome objections.
- Work closely with the team to ensure all claims run smoothly in a proactive manner.
- Tailor your approach to the requirements of the caller to provide a good service.
- Assist in general office administration (e.g. post, printing, order supplies, maintaining equipment) to ensure smooth running of office where required.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous phone based customer service experience
- Ability to meet specific deadlines
- A committed and flexible approach
- Awareness of different classes of business, fleet/commercial/private
- Displays enthusiasm and commitment, willing to own problems and take responsibility for own actions.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the company’s in-house claims system carat and a working knowledge of all other systems to use as part of the role.
- Good attention to detail and understanding of the importance of accurate and thorough data capture
- Good understanding of the motor insurance industry or financial background would be an advantage
- Phone based customer service skills gained within the insurance industry preferred.
- Familiar with vehicle types, makes and models (advantage)
Why Gallagher Bassett?
As the premier multiline claims services provider in the world we help people, companies and organisations around the globe improve their claims experience. Gallagher Bassett are a Third Party Administrator, providing claims and risk management services on of our clients within the Commercial and Local Authority Sectors.
We have a number of departments within Gallagher Bassett, enabling you to progress your career in whichever direction you desire.
At Gallagher Bassett, we are proud of our company values; we value our people as our most important asset. We invest substantially in training and provide long-term career opportunities, to ensure that our employees are equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform at their best.
By joining Gallagher Bassett, you are joining a global organisation who will present opportunities that not only enable our company to remain an industry leader but also provide employees with limitless possibilities for success and personal growth.
What can Gallagher Bassett offer you?
- Fully funded Qualifications, and Learning and Development Courses
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Package
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Season Ticket Loans
- Gallagher Benefits Choice Portal
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Do you feel you meet the criteria for the position of FNOL Handler? If so, we encourage you to apply today.
We are a equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Should you be successful, you will be subject to a variety of checks including: a basic DBS disclosure and references.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: 98494
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.