- Austria, Austria
- Main Industry:
- Search Manufacturing Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 14 April 2023
Become a part of a global team!
In this role, you will be offering support for end users as well as patients, and be part of an international organisation that will offer the opportunity to develop yourself and your career.
As well as offering internal movement, my client understands the importance of work/life balance, offering the opportunity to work fully remote, and offering a good vacation day’s package.
* Ongoing training
* Good working environment
* Exciting and varied job in a dynamic market environment
* Remote work
* Growth within the organisation
* Making sure to complete processing orders
* Communicate and coordinate with the companies costumers
* Providing delivery as well as product information
* Request for certificates and all documents relevant to the transport
* Managing delivery dates, and complaints
* Tracking shipment
* German and English (spoken and written fluently)
* Costumer service oriented
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and SAP
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Henrique Reis, on the NonStop Recruitment website or on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Romania, USA, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.