Careers that Change Lives
To join our EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Afrika) Diabetes Business, we are currently looking for a Customer Marketing Program Manager in any country in Europe to be connected remotely.
Reporting to EMEA Customer Marketing Director, you will be responsible within Diabetes business for developing, planning and implementing Customer Marketing activities, including segmentation, messaging tailoring and omnichannel development with high focus in digital customer acquisition & retention.
You will collaborate closely with the Customer teams, Training and Education, Clinical, and Sales Force Excellence team to drive proper execution and with Digital team to integrate HCP (Health Care Professionals) strategy according to consumer digital plans.
A Day in the Life
- Contribute to the establishment of the HCP marketing vision, strategy and objectives.
- Lead the External Communication to HCPs in coordination with the Communication team
- Lead the Digital strategy developing social media & digital campaigns tailored to EMEA physicians and nurses.
- Define digital customer experience, acquisition and retention strategy per segment of customers.
- Collaborate with Patient digital marketing team, therapy innovation team, clinical, medical, communications team and country marketing teams for the roll out and implementation of the communication and digital strategy, ensuring strong understanding and adoption.
- Lead the omnichannel strategy for HCPs coordinating with the channel leads the deployment of digital & non-digital campaigns.
- Collaborate within the HCP team for the content development of the HCP engagement platform, HCP portals and community management.
- Closely collaborate with different teams within the Marketing & Strategy structure (Patients and Payors marketing teams) to drive synergies in the initiatives.
- Work closely with EMEA Therapy Innovation team and clinical and medical team to ensure the right alignment in the communication on new product launches, services and clinical data.
- Keep on-going communication with the EMEA countries to understand their needs and challenges and keep them informed on the HCP marketing priorities.
- Bachelor/ Master degree.
- Minimum of 8 years marketing & communication management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on hands on experience in Digital marketing techniques like search engine optimization, lead generation and social media.
- Minimum 5 years marketing leadership responsibilities working with Global/European teams in a global company not necessarily in Health Industry, Consumer Goods is a plus.
- Experience in launching new products in varying market conditions.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Highly motivated, strong “win and can do” attitude.
- High skills in developing written communications to external customers.
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with sales teams and customers.
Nice to Haves
- Positive approach and strong team worker, easy to work with.
- Resilience mindset, courage and risk taking + ability to overcome barriers.
- Fluency in other EU languages.
- Significant experience with LinkedIn (paid and organic).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute. We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have long-term sustainable impact. Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.