AJ Fox Compliance
Are you a law graduate looking to kickstart an exciting career in risk and compliance?Are you an AML Analyst interested in expanding your skillset?Are you a law graduate who doesn’t want to be a lawyer, looking for an interesting entry-level opportunity?Are you naturally analytical and keen to make a difference?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conflicts Analyst to join a global law firm in Sheffield.
The firm would love to speak to candidates who can demonstrate a basic knowledge of the SRA rules as well as excellent research and analytical skills. Some experience dealing with conflicts of interest or working in a law firm or professional services environment would be a bonus, but not essential.
Role and responsibilities:
- Checking and validating information used in conflicts checks, obtaining more information where necessary
- Analysing complex search results using internal and external systems to check for conflicts of interest
- Flagging potential conflicts relating to new matters and clients to fee earners
- Escalating challenging conflicts to management when needed
- Carrying out additional research as necessary
- Setting up and maintaining information barriers
- Keeping up with changes in relevant regulations
- Assisting with training and raising awareness around conflicts processes and policies firm-wide
- Ad hoc projects relating to conflicts
Please submit a copy of your CV if you are interested in finding out more about this position. Thank you.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.