Career opportunities with a side of good times!
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES – You are not “just a team member” here. It’s a supportive and engaging environment, with the perfect balance between fun and focus. Here you can achieve everything you put your mind into, our managers always have an open-door policy and really care about your development. Hilton also gives you access to countless trainings and resources to learn pretty much anything to help you in your career.
Hourly salary of £11.00 per hour
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Free Parking
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
A Conference and Banquet Assistant is responsible for assisting with set-ups and seating as well as managing queries to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while contributing to meeting departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Banquet Assistant, you are responsible for assisting with set-ups and seating as well as managing queries to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Banquet Assistant will also be required to contribute to reaching departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Coordinate seating for customers
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Manage Conference and Banquet set-ups
- Ensure guests are billed accurately
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with company brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets as part of the team
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Conference and Banquet Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Food and Beverage and/or industry experience
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Francesco directly in our Recruitment Team on [email protected]
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels – Hilton Brands vacanciesineu.com Global Hospitality Company
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.