Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- East London, London, United Kingdom
- £27 per hour
- Start Date:
- Contract Period:
- 3 months
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 21 April 2023
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 300 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Mental Health Nurse to take on a new ongoing contract role.
Community Mental Health Nurse Pay Rate: A£27 per hour (assignment rate)
Contract Type: Locum 3 month contract
Benefits of working with us:
* Fully online and paperless registration service
* Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
* Exclusive access to roles that aren’t available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we’ve recently recruited to.
* A£250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped – T&Cs apply)
* Registration body costs covered based on length of service (T&Cs apply)
* Find your own job bonus – Receive A£250 for bringing your own position to us
* Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years experience
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
* Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Duties of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
* Delivering a range of evidence-based interventions which will promote recovery, social inclusion, and normalisation
* Providing a recovery focused, multi-disciplinary assessment for people that meet the service criteria and require service provision
* Assessing and planning treatment effectively in partnership with service users, their carers and families to identify needs and agreed desired outcomes from a recovery perspective and to start to plan to discharge from secondary mental health services at the point of entry
* Providing short term interventions (6-12months) focussed on preventing admission to inpatient services & preventing referral to Community Recovery Teams. Much of the therapy will be planned groups provided by various multidisciplinary teams
* To work towards establishing a trusting relationship in a flexible, creative way that focuses on individual needs with the aim of providing health and social care needs
* To facilitate and develop a culture of risk assessment, management of clients who have complex presentations and may be difficult to discharge
* The principal purpose is to provide a person-centred approach, focusing on the needs of the service users and their carers
* It is imperative that a full core assessment, a comprehensive risk assessment and a well-defined crisis plan are in place/updated on a regular basis in line with Trust procedures
* Processing referrals, call handling with excellent oral and written communication skills
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
* Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
* Experience working as a Community Psychiatric Nurse
* NMC Registration
* Experience working in an NHS setting
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above now.
We welcome applications from: Community Mental Health Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Nurses, Psychiatric Nurses & Community Nurses as we have vacancies that match with these job titles. Online remote nurse jobs are available from time to time so please get in touch.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this Community Psychiatric Nurse role as we need to meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.