Commis Waiter / Waitress / Runner Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Commis Waiter / Waitress / Runner in our company, Franco’s. This vacancy is based in London SW1Y. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Commis Waiter / Waitress / Runner Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: London SW1Y
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-01
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commis Waiter / Waitress / Runner to join General Manager Sam AitAftis and our Front of House team at Franco’s on Jermyn Street, Green Park.
Why join the Franco’s team?
- Offering approx £11 to £12 per hour or £25,000 to £27,500 per annum plus yearly bonus
– Flexible shifts, part time / full time / casual hours – Approx. 44 hours a week for full time hours
- The restaurant is closed on Sundays, 10 days over Christmas, 4 days over the Easter weekend and Bank holidays
- 28 days holidays (inc. bank holidays) + additional days given for years of service
- Training & development opportunities including company funded courses
- Career progression planning with platform ‘Flow Hospitality’
- Growth opportunities within all 3 restaurants in the company
- To celebrate you passing probation you will be offered a Complimentary meal for 2
- 50% discount in each restaurant within the group (Franco’s, Wiltons and Locket’s)
- Company sickness pay
- Company pension scheme
- Uniforms provided and laundered
- Delicious meals whilst on duty
- Recommend a friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee of the quarter and the year rewards
- Annual staff party
Who are we?
Franco’s first opened in 1946, is considered one of the first Italian restaurants in London which focuses on traditional and contemporary Italian Cuisine. Located on Jermyn Street between Green Park and Piccadilly, Franco’s is a family-owned restaurant that has two sister venues: Wiltons also on Jermyn Street and Locket’s on St James’s Street. All are managed by Director Jason Phillips who has worked at the Savoy, the Avenue and C London.
The restaurant compromises of a bar area, main dining room and a basement area which can be used as two Private Dining rooms or additional seating for the restaurant. Franco’s is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Saturday and closed on Sundays. For more information please visit our website www.francoslondon.com.
What can you bring to the team?
- Looking for a exciting new career path in Hospitality
- Previous hospitality experience would be beneficial but not necessary
- Customer service and communication skills would be beneficial
- Motivation, commitment, success orientated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Enthusiasm, drive & desire to learn
Right to work in the UK is a requirement. Please note we are currently unable to provide sponsorship for the moment.
Applications without a CV will not be considered. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, your application is unlikely to have been successful on this occasion.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.