Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- York (YO32) – North Yorkshire, North East, United Kingdom
- £70k per year
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 April 2023
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work in York on a full-time basis.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is A£70,000 per annum.
* Contribute to the on-going development of the service, providing clinical expertise with collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team
* Be responsible for providing specialist clinical psychology input to the unit, which will include individual assessment, formulation, intervention and consultation
* Pragmatically draw on the full range of clinical psychology theory to aid assessment and intervention approaches as relevant to this client group while also offering specialist psychological therapy and skills, and will also be supported to further psychological knowledge around this complex service user population; and as such will be supported in research and publications
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
* Degree or equivalent within Psychology
* Relevant registration
* Previous psychology experience
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award. Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.