- Ghent – Flanders, Belgium
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 17 May 2023
Looking for a change in your clinical operations career? Look no further!
We are currently looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a well-established and growing Clinical Research company based in Belgium. As the Clinical Project Manager, you will have the chance to be involved in both study start-up activities and clinical operations.
This means that you will have the opportunity to constantly take on new challenges, keeping your day-to-day work interesting and exciting. If you are looking for a role in which you will be valued and treated with respect, then this job is for you!
* Coordinating and managing global clinical trials
* Maintaining liaison with CROs and various vendors
* Ensuring all studies are delivered within budget, timelines, and appropriate quality standards
* Manage change control processes for trials
* Manage project risks, developing and maintaining risk management plans and ensure quality oversight
* Bachelor’s or university degree or equivalent experience in life sciences
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Clinical Operations, managing CROs and vendors
* Experience with managing clinical studies using databases and MS Project
* Fluent in English
* Flexibility – fully remote position
* Little to no disruption – a calm and personal work environment
* Training and development opportunities
* A chance to work for a company which values their employees
* A competitive salary package
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Henrique Reis, on the NonStop Recruitment website or on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Romania, USA, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.