Client Relationship Manager Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Client Relationship Manager in our company, Michael Page. This vacancy is based in Bristol. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Client Relationship Manager Job
Company: Michael Page
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Bristol
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-31
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Client Relationship Manager Job Detail
- An award winning business.
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong B2B sales background.
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning SaaS and Consultancy business who are dedicated to Social Care. They are able to offer market leading advisory services alongside a powerful SaaS platform which gives unrivalled insights and data into the market.
As Client Relationship Manager you will have the following responsibilities.
- Develop and close new business opportunities across their analytics SaaS products.
- Identify growth opportunities from current clients to cross-sell SaaS products and advisory services.
- Coordinate sales pipeline development activity.
- Maintain accuracy of sales data on the CRM system.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the social care and retirement living industry, clients, and products.
- Meet new and existing clients online and in person to present their service offerings and research, which will include demonstrations of their online platforms.
- Research potential new companies or individuals to engage as clients.
- Follow and develop sales processes and strategies.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Attend industry conference, networking, and client entertainment events across the UK.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years client relationship management experience in a B2B environment.
- Experience within consultancy or SaaS is desirable.
- An individual who can thrive in a close-knit and collaborative team environment.
- A strong communicator.
- A creative individual.
- Ability to problem solve and identify creative solutions.
- Experience communicating with CEO’s and MDs.
- Commercially aware.
- Able to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong negotiation skills.
What’s on Offer
- A basic salary between £50,000 and £55,000.
- A company bonus scheme.
- Collaborative and ambitious team environment.
- 25 days annual leave plus eight bank holidays.
- Flexible working policy
- Pension scheme
- EAP Scheme and a commitment to wellness at work.
- On site parking
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.