Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Chewton Mendip (BA3) – Avon, South West, United Kingdom
- £38 per hour
- Start Date:
- Contract Period:
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 20 April 2023
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 300 reviews has an exciting Locum opportunity available for an experienced Social Worker to join a well-established Children’s service based in Somerset.
Team/Specialism: Wider Safeguarding Team
Pay Rate: A£38 per hour (assignment rate)
Contract: Locum, 3-Months
Working Arrangements: We offer flexible hybrid working, combining time spent with the teams in the office along with home working.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
* Fully online and paperless registration service
* Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
* Exclusive access to fully managed service social work projects (some outside IR35) with high rates of pay, flexible working, support from experienced social work practitioners, accommodation assistance (if applicable), retention bonuses (if applicable) and extensive equipment provided.
* Revalidation/registration renewal based on length of service
* A£250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped – T&Cs apply)
* Find your own job bonus – Receive A£250 for bringing your own position to us
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience recruiting to social work roles (public & private sector)
* Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
* Access to our online careers hub
* You will work with children and families who are experiencing challenges around complex neglect, sexual harm, physical harm, child exploitation (risks outside of the home) and also parental learning difficulties
* Work with parents and the wider family network, with access to Family Group Conferencing, to support them to identify strengths, tackle problems and change interactions and behaviours
* Undertaking direct work with children and young people to hear their voice and understand their experiences
* You will be encouraged to attend our weekly CPD sessions, and supported to attend training
Requirements of the Social Worker:
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current Social Work England registration
* Significant frontline experience in Children’s Services
* You will need to hold a full driving licence and have access to your own vehicle as travel is required
* A competent IT user, able to use or learn to use LiquidLogic
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above now.
We welcome applications from Social Workers who meet the above requirements.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to experienced Social Work candidates who meet these requirements for this Social Work role as we need to meet our clients’ requirements, but please feel free to browse our open roles that may be more suitable for you.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.