Chef Manager – Contract Catering Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Chef Manager – Contract Catering in our company, Berkeley Scott. This vacancy is based in Newark-on-Trent NG24. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Chef Manager – Contract Catering Job
Company: Berkeley Scott
Work Type: Contract
City of work: Newark-on-Trent NG24
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-01
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Chef Manager – Contract Catering Job Detail
Chef Manager – 24/7 B&I contract – Newark – £32,000p/a
- 5 days over 7 rota
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Parking on site
We are recruiting for a candidate to look after a 24/7 operation which encompass a main restaurant and a team of 10+ kitchen staff. The site is extremely busy, so you will need to be an experienced chef manager who has run a large site before, with a background in B&I contract catering in a similar environment. You will need high foorfall catering management experience, vending management, and demonstatable experiecne in sales growth.
- You thrive on getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities
- You draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting a team
- You provide a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met
- Have experience in a Chef Manager role ideally in contract catering or hospitality
- Good understanding of report writing and financial management.
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
General Manager requirements:
- Ensure that the location achieves, as a minimum, the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information
- Work with your Operations Manager to prepare budgets; achieve and maintain the food cost in accordance with the budget
- Develop and evolve all client’s services at location, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented
Please apply with an up to date CV in Word or PDF format.
Kellan Group (including all of our brands, Berkeley Scott, RK and Quantica) are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our websites
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.