Jobseekers Recruitment Services
Do you have customer facing experience in a corporate setting, and experience of office administration? We’d be keen to hear from you!
Our client is currently looking for a Business Services Assistant to join their Bristol office on a permanent basis; this is a great opportunity to support the core business in delivering premier legal services in one of the UK’s fastest growing law firms. In this role you would support the Office Manager in providing an efficient, flexible, and effective front and back-office support service to both internal and external clients.
As a Business Services Assistant your day-to-day would be really varied, where you would use your skills to:
- Provide excellent and professional services within the daily operations of the firm from processing mail, photocopying, and liaising with contractors, to meeting with external clients and covering Reception and Events.
- You will require a flexible approach to working arrangements and locations owing to involvement in a rota system that sometimes requires an ad-hoc approach. Working as part of a busy, friendly unit in a fast-paced environment hours will be on a rota system between 8am and 6pm, with weekly starts of 8, 9 or 945am, and occasional extended hours of work.
What our client is looking for
- Outwards presentation of a professional and positive ‘can do’ attitude and image, exhibiting passion and pride in your work
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills to deal with a range of people internal and external to the business
- The ability to deal with a variety of tasks; multitasking and working flexibly within a team
- Excellent IT literacy and experience
Successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes a financial integrity check and a DBS check. If you wish to discuss any issues or questions in connection with this, please do speak in confidence with a member of the Jobseekers team.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.