Colliers International EMEA
Business Manager – Emea Property Management & Esg Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Business Manager – Emea Property Management & Esg in our company, Colliers International EMEA. This vacancy is based in London W1U. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Business Manager – Emea Property Management & Esg Job
Company: Colliers International EMEA
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: London W1U
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-26
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Business Manager – Emea Property Management & Esg Job Detail
Colliers is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 67 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
We are at the forefront of the real estate industry, leading the way and backed by an exceptional record of success. We are building for our future – and yours. We strive to build our business at a competitive pace by augmenting internal growth with smart strategic acquisitions that increase market share, expand service offerings and extend our geographic reach for the benefit of our clients and shareholders.
For more than 25 years, our experienced leadership with significant insider ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. Our people also own significant equity in our business, which brings pride of ownership to everything we do. We are passionate, take personal responsibility and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities.
Colliers EMEA employs over 4,000 people in 119 offices across 42 countries. It has grown revenues from $50 million in 2010 to $600 million in 2020 (including COVID impact).
Property Management is one of the three core service lines across Colliers EMEA. Managing more than 20million square metres of commercial real estate, employing around 1000 people and achieving double digit growth each year it is a thriving and dynamic part of Colliers. ESG is a strategic imperative for Colliers and for the real estate industry. The appointment of a Head of ESG for Colliers across EMEA is recognition of how central ESG is to Colliers’ future and the future of its clients.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Head of Property Management and ESG, you will play a key role in developing client solutions for both Property Management and ESG, growing the businesses and delivering best practice for them across all the countries in EMEA. You will be working with teams of experts from around EMEA, and be responsible for ensuring that by collaborating together we maximise all the capabilities, knowledge and experience to deliver excellent solutions for our clients.
You will be sensitive to the different approaches in the different geographies and flexible and innovative enough to identify ways to find common ground between them. You will highlight the underlying causes of excellent performance and ensure these are understood and deployed across the EMEA Property Management and ESG businesses.
You will work in partnership with the country experts, requiring you to establish strong relationships with a large group of people around EMEA. The teams in country will look to you for expertise – either your own or what you can introduce to them from other countries. You will be challenged to work on a very broad number of topics in multiple geographies and you need to be comfortable with this breadth of responsibilities.
You will be responsible for representing the needs of Property Management and ESG to the functional teams in particular Marketing and Learning and Development to ensure the requirements of both businesses are met.
You will need to be strategic and have confidence in your own expertise as you balance the broader service line priorities against the needs of our stakeholders.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Capability statement and regular maintenance of BD material
- Client intelligence and preparation of material for client interaction
- BD Calls with geographies and other service lines including arranging and running and the calls
- Prospecting and Pipeline management– maintaining track of our opportunities
- Competitor analysis
Property Management Operations Best Practice
- Operational performance gap analysis
- Best practice sharing and deployment – certation of BP working group
- Support pitches, credentials and marcomms in messaging of best practice to market
- Own and maintain SMART and digitisation trackers
- Drive country adoption of SMART and digitisation tools
- Linkage to BD activities, ensuring coverage of Tech pathways in client interactions
- Team Logistics – manage team collaboration
- Support ESG operations to deliver best practice and capabilities between countries
- Create and coordinate go to market material and credentials, case studies
- Support development of ESG products.
- Support Colliers EMEA leadership training.
- Quarterly Review calls with the EMEA Exec
- Coordinate and track output of Property Management Leadership group
- Relevant work experience preferably with a degree/higher education studies
- Experienced hands-on delivery of Property Management or ESG
- Held previous position of leadership, able to establish credibility with partners
- Strong track record of delivering results and making change happen
- Experience of dealing with the complexity/ambiguity of a matrix organisation
- Demonstrates commercial acumen – partners with the business to deliver commercially focused solutions
- Flexible and able to deal with variety of approaches and cultural differences
- Is a role model for the values and leadership behaviours of the organisation
- Experience of leading a COE designing and delivering in an international/regional context.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, oral, written and influencing expertise required.
- Evidence of having a passion for working with people and enjoyment of going above and beyond to deliver talent excellence.
- Able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills.
What sets Colliers apart from their competition is not what we do, but how we do it. We invest in relationships to create enduring value. Our most valuable asset is our people – we are passionate, take personal responsibility and always do what’s right for our clients. We attract and develop industry leaders, empowering them to think and act differently to drive exceptional results.
You are an expert.
You invest in relationships.
You are enterprising.
You do what’s right.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.