ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who is ready to being part of our mission to make hybrid work for our customers and to maximise customer value. We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. This is a great opportunity to get direct responsibility for key accounts, support our customers in becoming product experts and upsell possibilities together with our sales superstars.
Besides an amazing working environment, we offer very competitive salary packages including equity and up to 10k€ in annual benefits:
- Company-wide summit: We bring everyone in the company together in varying locations across Europe for a couple of days per year. Check out the video of our last company summit
- “Bursts”: We support you and your team to get together in one location whenever you need a face-to-face meeting.
- Visit a deskbird: deskbirds are spread across exciting areas all over Europe and beyond. We encourage everyone to visit each other and expand your travel experiences.
- Home office equipment: We are a remote-first company and we will support you financially in creating the home office environment that you nee
- Coworking budget: Take a spot in a modern coworking space around your corner
- Well-being: Sometimes we need to take a break, e.g. to strengthen our mental well-being. The wellness budget is there to ease your mind on this!
- Learning and development: We support our employees’ future careers and education by offering a yearly development budget they can freely use for coaching, certification and conferences.
- and many more
Deskbird helps companies to bring back culture and make hybrid work, with the most user-friendly hybrid workplace app on earth. Employees can see when their colleagues plan to come to the office and book a desk next to them in only 2 clicks. We are a remote-first team with hubs in St. Gallen, Munich, Bucharest, Sofia and Belgrade and you will have the pleasure to work with international talents from 18 different nationalities across different locations.