- Leuven – Flemish Brabant, Flanders, Belgium
- Main Industry:
- Search Manufacturing Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Chemicals, Paints, Pharmaceuticals
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 13 February 2023
A global chemical and laboratory solutions provider, is looking for an experienced health and Safety professional to join them as EHSS&S Manager. As an experienced professional in the chemical industry, you would work at their main European chemical production site and be at the heart of their operation.
If you are looking to step up you career within a global organisation, this is your opportunity!
* Take ownership of topics development according to Environmental/Health/Safety/Security/Sustainability organisation for Belgium
* Collects, evaluates, and documents best-practices Belgium wide and introduces them as appropriate for regional and international business operations.
* Supports introduction and monitoring of full-spectrum EHS processes for all Company businesses, including Manufacturing, Production, Distribution, Analysis Laboratories and Services.
* Oversee Seveso III site compliance and training processes according to EU directives
* Function as Lead/Senior Auditor according to OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO14001. Maintain, develop and lead standardised audits program for Belgium align with the overall EU organisation ISO certification (45001,14001,9001)
* Work in cooperation with EHSS&S Leadership team concerning necessary systems& processes improvements effort in line with company strategy, policies for local state and federal regulations
* Master degree in sciences, occupational safety or related fields
* AT laeast a Prevention advisor level II , Environmental coordinator A/B is a plus
* At least 8 years of industry experience within global organization
* Experienced auditor ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
* Knowledge of Seveso III
* Knowledge of Manufacturing, Production, Distribution, Packaging, Laboratory Analysis
* Speak Dutch, English and French
* Permanent Position
* Competitive package
* International company
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Jonathan Jussey , on the NonStop Consulting website or on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
Be fast, applications will only be accepted for a limited amount of time.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.