US Retail Merchandiser
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Retail Merchandiser who will report to the Head of Retail Merchandising as part of our dynamic team in Rome.
Reporting to the Head of Retail Merchandising the Retail Merchandiser will collaborate with the Retail Team in planning the buying strategies for the US market. He is relied upon to have and retain strong market knowledge of the various locations in which we operate to help taking buying choices and partner with the store teams to drive their businesses to success. The RTL Merchandiser is involved in all buying processes across all categories, tailoring the buy for US market and seeking opportunities to maximize retail sales.
The position in based in Rome office.
How you will contribute
- Partners with DOS and Outlet stores to ensure the businesses have efficient buys and stock levels in place to maximize sales potential
- Develops the Buying strategy, ensuring that commercial trends are followed using product selection and a clear brand image is translated through the selected range
- Develop a strong product portfolio to maintain a competitive edge and satisfy market demands
- Collaborates in the retail buy for all seasons across all categories for the American market
- Identifies opportunities to maximise sales
- Conducts continual buying feedback with managers and sales teams
- Collaborates with Merchandising on product concerns and opportunities
- Analyse and report on product and collection results based on store sales and local trends
- Monitors sales results and makes sound recommendations based on analytics for both DOS and Outlet
- Reviewing sales on a continual basis and driving key business decisions
- Places purchases and re-orders strategically, aligning fashion trends to customer buying behaviour
Who you are
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in the buying department (preferably in Men’s RTW);
- Passionate about the fashion industry and completely fashion and trend aware;
- Strong analytical, planning and reporting skills, capable of monitoring business performance. Knowledgeable on markets, competitors and trends;
- Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) experienced; knowledge of other systems for sales monitoring, data enter and stock transfers
- Italian and English excellent both written and spoken.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.