Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Banbury (OX16) – Oxfordshire, South East, United Kingdom
- £27 – 33 per hour
- Start Date:
- Contract Period:
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 21 April 2023
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and nearly 300 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to take on a new locum role within the mental health team.
Contract Type: Locum, Ongoing
Pay Rate: A£27-33 per hour (assignment rate)
Benefits of working with us:
* Fully online and paperless registration service
* Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
* Exclusive access to roles that aren’t available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we’ve recently recruited to.
* A£250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped – T&Cs apply)
* Registration body costs covered based on length of service (T&Cs apply)
* Find your own job bonus – Receive A£250 for bringing your own position to us
* Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years experience
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
* Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
* Creating plans of care for children and young people with moderate to severe mental health concerns.
* Delivering evidence based treatment to children and young people with moderate to severe mental health concerns.
* Supporting the management of calls from children and young people waiting for Assessment and treatment.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
* Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
* Recent experience working as an Occupational Therapist, ideally within the metnal helth team but not essential.
* Recent NHS experience, ideally at a band 6/7 level
* Registered with the HCPC
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above now.
We welcome applications from Band 5 Occupational Therapists aswell as Band 6 & 7 as we have multiple vacancies that could be suitable. NHS experience is very desirable for many of our jobs.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this Occupational Therapy role as we need to meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.