Do you have DevOps experience, looking for a new opportunity where you will deal with the latest cutting-edge technologies within Azure ? Then look no further! Our Software Engineering team is looking for motivated and experienced DevOps specialists to join our team and work for our clients in the enterprise market.
What you will do
As a customer-oriented DevOps specialist, you will have the opportunity to get to know our customers’ business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You work directly with the customer and your colleagues within Avanade to define requirements and then work with the team to achieve exceptional results.
We build solutions for the largest companies in Belgium in various industries, which guarantees challenging work and variety. Within Avanade we mainly work with scrum. On a typical project you work together with a project team, which often consists of a scrum master, architect, lead developer, experience designer and other developers.
You are looking for an opportunity to be part of digital transformation and to be surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern experiences for customers. You also understand what it takes to ensure that the solution is scalable, secure, and well designed. Techniques such as Azure DevOps, Azure Kubernetes and Azure integration service are no longer hold any secrets for you.
What you will bring
You have experience working with these technologies:
- Azure DevOps (Repository, Pipeline, Yaml)
- Terraform / Kubernetes
- Azure integration services (API Management, Azure Functions, Logic App, Service Bus)
Ideally, you also have experience with this:
- Experience in technical architecture – designing high availability, performant and secure solutions using public cloud.
- Capability to design and delivery of IT systems for a diverse group of clients using the following technologies: Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Deep knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery and Cloud concept (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Practical hands-on experience working on Azure using key services like VM, Azure API, Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions or Cloud Services.
And finally, some must haves:
- Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organized teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Fluent in English and Dutch/French.
- Microsoft certifications (AZ-400, AZ-900, …).
What we will bring
- With your passion and knowledge, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market.
- Your development is central to us. We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone connects with a career advisor who guides you to create a plan and guides you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer.
- Besides our focus on your development, we find your well-being very important. We offer training, budget, and health surveys for this purpose.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
The deadline for applying via our website is Thursday, September 21, 2023.
Once you apply, you can expect a reach out from one of our colleagues who will guide you through our process:
- Week of September 11 & 18: introduction calls with recruiter
- Week of September 25: technical interviews
- Week of October 2: final interviews
For more information,  visit our website, read our  employees’ stories and for an impression of the atmosphere visit our  Instagram.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law Poster: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster: Supplement https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
E-Verify Participation: Poster https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/E-VerifyParticipationPoster.pdf
Right to Work Poster: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IERRightToWorkPoster%20EngEs.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/pay-transpEnglishunformattedESQA508c.pdf
Los Angeles Notice: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/Banthe%20BoxPosterPrivateEmployersasof82318.pdf
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at [email protected] or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.