We have a vacancy of Assistant Psychologist in our company, Elysium Healthcare. This vacancy is based in Wellington TA21. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Assistant Psychologist
Company: Elysium Healthcare
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Wellington TA21
URL Expiry: 2023-01-03
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Working in healthcare is more than just a job. It’s a chance to change lives. Join the team as an Assistant Psychologist and help some of the most vulnerable people in society.
Working 37.5 hours a week, you will join the team at Wellesley Hospital based primarily on the Learning Disability ward for adult males. Reporting to and supervised by a Registered Psychologist, you will be guided as you assist with assessments, formulation and therapeutic interventions to people within a group and 1-1 setting.
As an Assistant Psychologist full support and training will be given. Previous experience with DBT and CBT within a similar setting, where you have supported people with learning disabilities, would be preferred.
You will assist in clinically related administration, developing and conducting audit and/or research projects, teaching and project work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support qualified Psychologists with psychological assessment and treatment, staff training, research and audits.
- To work towards holding a clinical caseload including delivering protocol based psychological interventions to individuals and groups.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and written reports to explain the results of clinical audit.
- Conduct service evaluation projects and investigate the outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need
- Experience of working within a similar setting
- 2:1 Psychology degree
- Eligibility for graduate membership of the British Psychological Society
What you will get
- Annual salary of £21,742 + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.