Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- London, United Kingdom
- £30,871 – 40,804 per year
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 April 2023
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 300 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner to work in St John & St Elizabeth Hospital, London on a full-time basis.
The salary for this permanent Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner job is A£30,871 – A£40,804 per annum.
* Participates in the planning and delivery of care during the perioperative period.
* Ensure all anaesthetic equipment is checked and available prior to start of list.
* Participate in the Team briefing prior to the list commencing.
* Participate and assist the scrub and circulating staff during the perioperative period at all times.
* Take responsibility for the assessment, planning, delivery, and evaluation of care for a list of patients.
* To include identification of operating tables and other equipment that may be required in conjunction with the scrub members of the Team.
* Maintain accurate records of the patient’s theatre episode in line with departmental policy and professional guidelines.
* Acts as a specialist team member, providing care during the perioperative period.
* Promote the safety, well being, and interests of patients, staff and visitors to the clinical area.
* Work with senior colleagues to develop clinical expertise.
* Support all team members in the management of the patient caseload through out the perioperative period.
* Recognize the workload of colleagues and provide support as necessary.
Requirements of the Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner:
* Registered Nurse with recognized post graduate qualification OR Registered ODP with cert HE/Diploma
* Evidence of continuing professional development
* Mentorship course
* Significant post registration skills in the anaesthetic area
* Ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge base of anaesthetic practice
* Experience in a wide range of specialities
* Ability to recover patients out of hours
This Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award. Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.