- Reading (RG30) – Berkshire, South East, United Kingdom
- £36000 – £40000 per annum + Van, fuel card, Flexible working hours
- Main Industry:
- Search Construction Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 14 April 2023
My client is a medium Sized national FM company looking for an experienced and qualified A/C Engineer to join an established team on a mobile basis within the Reading / Newbury / Basingstoke area. This is a mobile role working on a portfolio of commercial properties. This is a maintenance role including ppms, breakdowns and servicing. Hours of work are Monday – Friday with OT and Call out available.
Benefits will include:
* Competitive starting salary 40K
* 33 days Holiday
* On going training and development
* Van + Fuel Card
* Working on a portfolio of mixed commercial Sites
* Covering a large areas including Berkshire , Bucks, Herts and London
* Carrying out all the servicing & maintenance of commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration units
* Working on Various Air conditioning systems – VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems
* As a service engineer you will cover air handling, air con & refrigeration
* Complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
* Adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
My client is keen to meet with individuals with the following:
* NVQ level 2 (min) Air-conditioning and refrigeration
* Experience with VRV’s, VRF’s, chillers, Air handling units
* F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
* Have commercial experience in Building Services or FM Background
* Air conditioning and refrigeration knowledge
* Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
* 17th Edition (highly desired)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.