Adecco are so proud to be recruiting for an Administrator, on behalf of our client who are growing substantially. This role will be working within the Payroll team.
Do you have a great attention to detail? Are you looking for a new career? This role could be for you!
Salary: up to £23,000 – dependent on experience
Location: Chester – hybrid working available
Hours: Monday-Friday – full-time (37 hours) and part-time (30 hours) available
- 20 days holiday, increasing 1 day for every year of service
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Work social events
- Raising invoices
- Importing payroll data
- Resolving payroll queries
- Liaising with external organisations
Key Skills and Experience:
- Great attention to detail and working with accuracy is imperative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and work to tight deadlines.
- Previous payroll experience is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in the above, please apply directly to the advert. We look forward to receiving your application!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.