The Central European Research Infrastructure Consortium, CERIC-ERIC, is seeking an Administrative Officer in the Administration area.
CERIC is the first European “ERIC” Consortium with a legal seat in Italy. It is a multidisciplinary distributed Research Infrastructure open for basic and applied research in all fields of materials, biomaterials, and nanotechnology. CERIC integrated leading national research facilities in 8 countries in central-eastern Europe (Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, and Slovenia) into a unique pan-European entity supporting researchers in an international multicultural scientific environment. The Consortium has been set up with a decision of the European Commission on June 2014 (214/392/EU), and its Statute has been published on 26/6/2014 in the EU official Gazette.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Accountant degree or professional experience in a similar position will be an advantage;
- Advanced user of office suite, email, internet browsing;
- Fluent English;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information;
- Capacity to work in team and flexibility to adapt to new environments and tasks;
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills;
- Strong work ethic;
The successful candidate, under the coordination of the Chief Administrative Officer of the Consortium, will be asked to:
- Identify and delivery the required administrative, legal and HR support operations for the organisation.
- Draft and distribute statistical reports, and analyses, and present to the stakeholders.
- Contribute to developing, evaluating, and maintaining the management information system.
- Analise workflows and propose changes to increase efficiency in the workplace, ensuring that company workflows are efficient and productive.
- Contribute to risk identification, evaluation and mitigation.
- Participate in hiring and training administrative staff to support all the HR processes in the organisation (administrative policies and procedures, hiring, constructive and timely performance monitoring, training, etc).
- Contribute to drafting of agreements and contracts and negotiation with stakeholders to get the best deal for the consortium.
- Support the administrative staff in drafting and implement an annual administrative budget.
What we offer:
The possibility to work remotely, a competitive salary and extensive development opportunities. The compensation offered will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Benefits include meal vouchers, education and training.
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a motivation letter by email to the following address: [email protected] within February 28 at 12.00 am CET, with the following subject: Administrative Officer.
For further information, please contact: [email protected].
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.