- City of London (EC1A) – London City and West End, London, United Kingdom
- Main Industry:
- Search Information Technology Jobs
- Job ID:
- Chelsy International
- Posted On:
- 16 March 2023
Due to growth we are recruiting for a full-time Administration Assistant to work within our Central London office by assisting the administration team in all areas including reception, client service and document organization. This is an entry-level admin assistant role working within the admin team of a fast-pace accounting firm. This role would suit someone who is looking to start their career within reception with either little or no experience.
As the largest and fastest growing region, we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join the team to assist us in achieving our strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
The Administration Assistant role is offering a competitive salary, on the job training and benefits package which will suit somebody who is willing to explore an opportunity which enable career progression.
The Administration Assistant duties will be:
• All administration tasks, including producing letters, photocopying, scanning, manual updates, document binding, other daily filing and paperwork
• Scheduling meetings and organizing meeting rooms
• Maintaining office equipment and providing day to day IT and office support to all office staff
• Checking stocks for stationery and refreshments daily on each floor and reporting back when supplies are required
• Scanning, filing and distributing mail both electronically and physically
• Working on reception undertaking the following tasks:
• Answering the phone and transfer/take calls
• Greet and assist visitors
• Organizing lunches/coffees for meetings or events
• Receiving deliveries and distribute to staff
• Maintenance of the meeting rooms, ensuring tea/coffee/soft drinks are fully stocked
• Booking couriers and taxis
• Running adhoc errands
• Any additional tasks identified by the Office Manager commensurate with experience.
The Junior Administration Assistant will have the below skills:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, confident in talking to people at all levels of seniority
• Good listening skills
• Strong IT skills, particularly MS Word and Excel
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Skills in Microsoft Excel and Word necessary
• Enthusiastic, with a positive attitude
• Team player
• Personable and approachable
• A dynamic and outgoing personality
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.