K H Recruitment Limited
- Paddock Wood (TN12) – Kent, South East, United Kingdom
- £18000 – £21000 per annum + Holiday, Pension, Parking, Training
- Main Industry:
- Search Secretarial, Office & Administration Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Administrative Support
- K H Recruitment Limited
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 13 February 2023
Rural Paddock Wood
GBP18,000pa – GBP21,000pa(depending on experience)
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm (37.5hpw)
KHR are working with a reputable, local financial service provider who are present are looking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated Administration Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has recently completed their A Levels/ or Degree, or who is looking for a progressive office support role that offers training and development.
The purpose of the Administration Assistant is to provide assistance to the senior staff with research, administration and general office support.
Having a genuine interest and desire to working within the financial space would be advantageous as you will be given the opportunity to be on a structured training programme, which could lead to a CII recognised qualification with the opportunity to progress through the business.
– Preparing reports of client circumstances within company guidelines, which will include research gathering
– Preparation of correspondence including letters and e-mails to clients and providers
– Preparing new business packs for client meetings
– Submitting new business applications to the recommended providers and provide clients with regular updates
– Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client files
– Answering incoming calls and taking messages where necessary
– General experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
– Good telephone manner
– Effective organisational and planning skills
– Being able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
– Have an eye for detail
– Being able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
Due to the location of the office it is essential that applicants hold a full UK driving licence and car.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.