Hunter Gatherer AHP
- Nottingham (NG3) – Nottinghamshire, East Midlands, United Kingdom
- £23 – 30 per hour
- Start Date:
- Contract Period:
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Hunter Gatherer AHP
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 13 February 2023
Band 6 Acute Inpatient Physiotherapist-Nottingham-A£23-A£30ph
Hunter AHP have an exciting opportunity for an experienced inpatient rehabilitation physiotherapist to secure an ongoing locum contract within a NHS service in Nottingham.
You will work as part of a wider highly experienced multi-disciplinary therapy team which include occupational therapists, nurses, and assistants.
* Start ASAP
* Full time or part time hours
* Ongoing contract
* Location: Nottingham
If you are interested in this position, Grace Snedden at Hunter AHP today on # 475 #
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you A£250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
* Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
* Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
PT – Locum
Salary – enhanced rates!
Consultant: Grace Snedden
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.