- Glasgow (G41) – Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
- £25k – 27k per year
- Main Industry:
- Search Accountancy Jobs
- Ad Warrior
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 13 February 2023
Salary: A£25,000 – A£27,000 per annum
Our client has delivered quality care across Glasgow for over 25 years. Their team is dedicated to delivering person centred care and showcasing their core values of respect, dignity, responsibility and an innovative approach to care. The company’s aim and goal is to sustain and encourage independence and positive outcomes for their service users.
A vacancy has arisen for an Accounts Administrator to join the team. The company are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is well organised, has good communication skills, can work independently and also as part of a small team.
* An accounting background with the ability to work independently.
* Experience in working with Sage accounts 50 and Sage Payroll.
* Confident in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel
* Experience of Credit Control techniques to ensure smooth collection of revenue.
* Budget monitoring
* Experience of working in the care home sector (Preferred)
* Entering all transactions into Sage accounting software
* Processing payroll and related Inland Revenue PAYE and NI, liaising with external agents as required and checking weekly summary sheets.
* Reconciliation of all bank accounts
* Processing BACS payments and maintaining accurate records
* Maintaining the purchase ledger – entering suppliers’ invoices, preparing cheques and payment runs through bacs.
* Purchase Ledger Statement reconciliations.
* Maintaining the sales ledger – preparing client invoices, controlling all outstanding invoices and ensuring payment is made and standing orders set up.
* Accurate credit control.
* Reconciliation of expenses, and petty cash.
* Maintaining all financial records and data accurately
* Provision of financial information and reports to management
* Meeting various deadlines to ensure management accounts are produced on time.
* Other duties as may be reasonably required
* Excellent rate of pay (competitive and negotiable, depending on experience).
* Learning and opportunities for SVQ.
* Annual Leave entitlement 5.6 X contracted hour
* Workplace pension scheme
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.
Please note – successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced PVG check
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.