- Honiton (EX14) – Devon, South West, United Kingdom
- Up to £24000.00 per annum
- Main Industry:
- Search Accountancy Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Acorn Recruitment
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 31 January 2023
Full or part time
Up to GBP24,000 per annum pro rata
* Answer the telephone and deal politely with enquiries. This will include taking telephone orders from customers and completing the appropriate paperwork to ensure orders are processed quickly and efficiently liaising with colleagues where necessary.
* Meet and greet visitors, ensuring they sign in/out and are aware of appropriate Health and Safety arrangements i.e emergency exits and providing refreshments as required.
* Maintain office filing systems (electronic and manual).
* Continuously review office systems, processes and documents and implement improvements as necessary.
* Ensuring purchase invoices are approved before posting them as appropriate.
* Obtaining missing invoices/receipts.
* Assisting with integration of historic records in new accounting software as required.
* Extracting data and summarising before entering in Invoice Finance system.
* Posting customer receipts onto the accounting system
* Assist with credit control duties, which will include contacting customers regarding outstanding payments and where necessary issuing correspondence.
* Assist with ad-hoc sales ledger duties as required.
* Experience of reconciling (eg banks) to identify and report differences
* Proven experience of working in an administrative role or Purchase/Sales Ledger role.
* Previous experience working within a small/family business; and/or within a Finance Department; and/ or manufacturing environment.
* Experience of working with document control systems.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* English and Maths qualifications at General Education Level (Grade C or above (or the equivalent)
* A friendly and polite telephone manner.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively.
The company offers a good benefits package along with great working environment.
If you think you are the candidate for this role, please Apply for further details or apply now!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.