- London City and West End, London, United Kingdom
- £50000 – £55000 per annum + £110-115k OTE
- Main Industry:
- Search Sales Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Account Management
- Concept Resourcing
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 13 February 2023
Microsoft Sales Specialist
My client is an award-winning global technology company who is looking to add an experienced Microsoft Sales Specialist to their team.
This person will need to me a customer focused candidate in order to maximise success rates with global ventures. The role will require you to work closely with the sales team, to support product licensing enquiries, to help customer understand the best way to procure and license products and ultimate drive product sales through our CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) offering.
The role carries an annual sales target broken down quarterly and based on a growth plan. The role also requires high levels of opportunity and pipeline management skills.
Microsoft Sales Specialist Responsibilities
* Learn / continue to learn the Microsoft Licensing Product portfolio.
* Work closely with our Sales Teams, Client Success Managers and Microsoft Sellers to help qualify, define, and shape opportunities to drive and grow license sales.
* Work with customers, pre-sales, and other parts of the business to help promote and sell the value of Microsoft products and licensing solutions including, but not limited to Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft 365, Surface, Dynamics 365 and Azure.
* Based on experience and expertise, contribute, or run workshops, licensing assessments, persona mapping to help us best advice customers on their technology roadmap and licensing investment.
Microsoft Sales Specialist Requirements
* Commercial and Sales Experience
* Experience and passion to drive value around products &services
* Experience in positioning business benefits of Solutions to customers
* Excellent client facing meeting and presentation skills
* Personal drive, initiative, team working, flexibility, communication, resilience.
* Able to multi-task and work under pressure to ensure deliverable are achieved within agreed time scales
* Self-motivated and self-improvement focus
* Above all this is an opportunity to help lead and further develop our services and offering to our clients.
* An award-winning global systems integrator and managed service provider
* Global offices
* Microsoft Gold partner
* GBP1b Turnover
What’s on Offer
Basic salary of 50-55k OTE 110-115k + benefits
Applicable Skills: Account Management
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.