- Main Industry:
- Search Science Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Chemistry, Physics, Life s
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 09 February 2023
An Account Manager is needed to manage the Academic, Biotech, and Biopharma Accounts for a dynamic and successful company in the Benelux region that specializes in the import and distribution of diagnostics and life science products. You will have excellent opportunities for professional advancement in this rapidly expanding business.
The ideal candidate will be able to correctly identify the requirements of both new and existing customers in order to assist them in using the company’s products successfully. To achieve this, an appropriate level of communication with customers and internal team members will be developed in order to comprehend and mitigate any customer issues.
* working cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in the success of customers.
* Establish and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and meet their needs.
* Visit customers to identify growth opportunities.
* Education level College / University Biology, Biochemistry or Biomedical Sciences
* Professional sales and negotiation skills are an advantage
* Excellent knowledge of the English and French/Dutch languages
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Kseniia Shakhova, on the NonStop Consulting website or on my LinkedIn. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialized life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labor leasing licenses for all EU8 countries. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.