- Yate (BS37) – Avon, South West, United Kingdom
- £25000 – £31000 per annum
- Main Industry:
- Search Secretarial, Office & Administration Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- General Administrative & Clerical
- Acorn Recruitment
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 20 April 2023
Acorn by Synergie is looking for an Account Coordinator for their client, a national construction and fit-out company based in Yate, North Bristol.
This is a full-time permanent position offering a salary of GBP25,000 to GBP31,000 per annum based on experience.
This client works with high-profile clients in sectors ranging from healthcare to leisure. This is a varied role and would suit someone who is client focused with excellent attention to detail.
Main purpose of the job: to lead and process maintenance requests and provide administrative to support to our Project Managers on one of our busiest accounts.
Your skills / experience:
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently as required
* Excellent use of Office 365 suite
* Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate with clients
* Must have some experience in a client focused post
Main duties & responsibilities:
* To be the face of the company for client maintenance queries
* To process client Maintenance requests by booking appropriate engineers, ensuring jobs are completed safely and efficiently, and client is updated accordingly
* To seek advice from engineers and Project Managers as necessary, ensuring client requirements and expectations are known and adhered to
* To enter and update information on our Maintenance database in a timely manner
* To check engineers’ timesheets and expenses, for payroll process
* To be the face of the company for day-to-day client project queries
* To liaise with Project Managers and client Practice Managers to schedule site visits
* To liaise with Practice Managers and contracted suppliers to schedule site visits and check availability for installation
* To research material, travel and accommodation costs for projects, collating information and estimates of costs and reporting
* To update project schedules as directed
* To create site information packs containing compliance documentation
* Write up project meeting minutes
* Contribute to project team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* To work flexibly as part of the Projects and Maintenance team
* To work in accordance with the organisation’s policies and procedures
* To attend meetings relevant to this post
* To undertake training that is necessary for the development of this post
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.