- Crosby (L23) – Merseyside, North West, United Kingdom
- Up to £75 per day
- Start Date:
- As Soon As Possible
- Contract Period:
- To be confirmed.
- Main Industry:
- Search Education & Training Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Teaching & Teaching Support – School & Pre-School
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 17 May 2023
Randstad are looking for a full time Teaching Assistant at a Secondary School in the Crosby Area.
This role will be ongoing as you develop professional relationships with students and staff, building a career within the education sector.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Supporting teachers with their every day running of the classroom.
– Supporting students in small groups.
– Providing 1:1 support for students who require additional support.
– Building rapport with students and staff.
– Competitive salary including increases based on performance up to GBP16,000 per year
– Access to free training and development worth over GBP500
– Refer a friend scheme worth GBP300 per referral.
– Immediate start date.
– Randstad social events.
– No qualifications required.
– Strong professional attitude.
– Confidence supporting children academically and socially
– for this role or to display an interest in any other school based roles please apply online, or for more information contact Jessica Quintana at Randstad on # 255 #
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.